With so many choices of business coaches how to you choose the right one? This is a very common question that perspective clients ask me all of the time. Deciding to hire a business coach is a very personal decision; and one that should not be taken lightly! Remember, you are not buying a pair of shoes. You are investing in a long-term relationship that will help you grow faster, easier, and with fewer mistakes than you can typically achieve on your own.
Here are some good ideas to help you perform a good due-diligence along with some great questions to ask your perspective coach:
- Coaching is about resonance. if you don’t feel comfortable with the perspective coach, DO NOT USE HIM
- If you feel that your coach is only interested in your money, DO NOT USE HER
- Ask your coach what qualifies them to be your coach
- Ask what their experience has been
- Ask what they bring to the table
- Ask how they are held accountable
- Don’t sign a long-term contract-that only benefits the coach and not you
- Ask about their results-have they done what you want to do?
- Are they punctual?
- Do they appear organized?
- Do they appear professional?
- Are they easy to understand and are they easy to follow?
- Do you feel that they have YOUR best interest at heart?
- Ask what their policies are so you have absolute clarity
- Ask how they will hold you accountable
- Ask what their specific role is in your relationship
- Ask how accessible they are in-between calls
- Are you excited to work with this person? If not DO NOT COACH WITH THEM
- Do you get a sense that they know what they are doing?
- Do they allow for your input or is it their way or the highway? If it DO NOT COACH
Creative Coaching, LLC has been successfully coaching clients just like you for the past fourteen years. We have been trail-blazers in the industry being the first company to offer no long-term contracts and a money back guarantee.
Our CEO’s are enjoying another terrific and stress-free year in business. Isn’t it time that you enjoyed that too? If you still feel that you are struggling, you will be thrilled to know that Dr. Paul S. Inselman, CEO of Creativecoachingllc.net has formulated a specific step by step process that will help you to become a more powerful business leader. Our clients income has grown on average 165% since 2008. In 2016 alone they were up on average a whopping 44%!