I consult and coach people from all walks of life. My clients are scattered in 47 of our 50 states and I have a handful from Europe and several from the Middle East. When I was thinking of what I would write today, a thought came to me. What qualities do the most successful people who I coach have that others do not? I am confident that you will find the article interesting.
More importantly than just finding the article interesting, I hope it sparks you take different action steps then you might be taking now. In discussing with my most successful clients (those earning well north of 7 figures per year, who are happy, balanced and have great relationships) why they are at the levels they are at, they all told me basically the same thing.
- They get up each morning for a specific reason(they have a purpose)
- They have a daily routine that they follow without fail
- They have written goals and action steps
- They are not afraid to make mistakes as long as they learn from their mistakes
- They look for the good in every situation
- They don’t watch TV
- They study about their market, or product, constantly
- They surround themselves with great people and ask for their opinions
- They make decisions-it does not matter if it is a good or bad decision they don’t live in the world of indecision
- They invest time and money on improving themselves
- They donate heavily to worthy causes
- They donate their time to help others
- They read a tremendous amount and on various topics
- They play chess or other thought-provoking games (bridge, gin, poker)
- They get professionally coached to be held accountable
- They have great relationships
- They are spiritual
- They never give up and they never take no for an answer
- They admit when they are wrong
- They take full responsibility for their successes and failures
- They enjoy life
- They take money management very seriously
- They do not boast
- They do not waste
- They live below their means
Please take a look at that list again. What will you do differently as a result of reading it?
Are you living in fear? Are you afraid of investing time and money in yourself? Are your communications skills and relationship skills in need of improvement?
Our CEO’s are learning how to become millionaires and achieve financial independence every day. Isn’t it time that you enjoyed that too? If you still feel that you are struggling, you will be thrilled to know that Dr. Paul S. Inselman, CEO of Creativecoachingllc.net has formulated a specific step by step process that will help you to become a more powerful business leader and create a higher net worth. Our client’s income has grown on average 150% since 2008. In 2016 alone they were up on average a whopping 44%! In twelve years, I haven’t seen one CEO that executed the steps above and that utilized our procedures that failed become more financially secure.