You are reading this article to try to glean information that will help you to have a successful, happy life and business correct? Well you are not alone and congratulations for taking the time to improve what you are doing.
There is a lot of uncertainty for many business owners. How much will advertising cost me next year? How much will compliance of more rules and regulations cost me? What about Trump-Care? Will there be tax cuts? Add to the uncertainty of businesses that have decreased 20-50% over the last few years and it is easy to see why small business owners in general are stressed and not happy.
All of that uncertainty becomes manageable when YOU create a plan to move you forward. If you want the to grow your business, take an inventory of the following list. If you are doing the things on the list, give yourself a big pat on the back. If you are not, doing them, start now and watch your business and happiness grow. You deserve to be happy, earn money and have an awesome life. However, it is up to you to create it.
1. Are you well-organized?
a. Is your desk clean everyday of everything from the day before?
b. Do you have enough time to do your paperwork?
c. Do you feel like you are rushing all of the time?
d. Do you have free time to spend with your family?
e. Do you take a vacation every 3 months?
f. Do you continuously train your staff?
g. Do you have enough time to enjoy life?
2. Are you being held accountable? Accountability is the key to doing the action steps that you promised yourself you would do.
3. Do you have a minimum of five Strategic-based marketing campaigns that attract and keep quality new clients or customers? New clients or customers are the lifeblood of any business. The old “throw enough stuff up against the wall and hope that it sticks” does not work anymore.
4. Do you have written goals complete with realistic action steps?
5. Do you have systems and procedures that will allow the practitioner to have more free time but will keep the business profitable?
6. Do you have strategies to handle the next economic down-turn?
7. Do you have continuous staff training?
8. Do you have systems that creates value for the client or customer?
9. Do you know what your clients truly need and want?
10. Do you know how to run a business?
Our CEO’s are learning how to become millionaires and achieve financial independence every day. Isn’t it time that you enjoyed that too? If you still feel that you are struggling, you will be thrilled to know that Dr. Paul S. Inselman, CEO of Creativecoachingllc.net has formulated a specific step by step process that will help you to become a more powerful business leader and create a higher net worth. Our client’s income has grown on average 150% since 2008. In 2016 alone they were up on average a whopping 44%! In twelve years, I haven’t seen one CEO that executed the steps above and that utilized our procedures that failed become more financially secure.